It’s time to take advantage of learning about video marketing and learn that using video for business is not as difficult as it sounds.
Benefits of video content for business
The main condition for video content is interaction and a good rule of thumb is to keep the audience engaged for 85-90 seconds of your video as this the optimal duration in order to keep the attention of the user (potential client).
RELATED: This is how long a vlog should be
The advantages of the video are obvious, as it has emotional overtones and, accordingly, engages the potential client better than the text. Short videos convey information, show products, introduce brands and sell services much better than text, and thus establish a strong connection with your potential customers.
Business video content formats
There are various video formats to work with your target audience. Browse YouTube or other social media and you will see many examples:
One of the most common video ad formats. In just a couple of minutes, it can tell the story of a company or its founders and clearly demonstrate what you do. People like such kind of format.
Success stories are inspiring, so it always makes sense to show where you started and where you came from after a while, what influenced your business, what your team looks like.
This video is usually 30 to 90 seconds long and focuses entirely on the product or service. It always creatively presents a product or service and also convinces and entertains the audience at the same time.
These are short videos, no more than 20 seconds long, posted on your website or social media.
Suitable for presenting information about a product or service in an interesting way. Video content in this case is often animated or illustrated, which allows viewers to better absorb new information.
Along with production the video strategy is crucial.
To achieve the result you want, you need to set clear goals:
- Collect email addresses
- Increase the number of comments
- Get more visits to your site
RELATED: How to start an unboxing channel on YouTube?
You need to write specific goals in your content strategy.
Before creating video content for a business, it is very important to determine the interests of the target consumer. After that, it will be easier to adjust the strategy and optimize the length or platform for hosting your video. The length of time a video is viewed or time on the page is vital.
Top tips for creating a video content for business
- Create a video based on a story that will affect the desires of your specific target audience.
- The title of the video should be enticing and be sure to meet the search engine optimization requirements (keywords).
- Focus on the value your prospect will receive by purchasing your product or service.
- Optimize your video for viewing on mobile devices.
- Write a small accompanying text that includes the keywords you need for SEO.
- Useful information in videos are more effective than just commercials.
- Pay attention to quality audio in your video and use a good voiceover.
- Remember about CTA’s (call-to-action) when completing the video.
- Promote the videos on your social media.
Photo by Firmbee.com